Current Open Positions
1.F/T Denodo Developer:
- Collect, analyze and lead business requirements gathering sessions with business and technical resources for the data virtualization system.
- Design, translate business requirements, develop, document, test, monitor, troubleshoot and administrate our data environment using ETL/ Data Virtualization/ BI Reporting/ Big Data ingestion tool sets.
- Communicate and accurately document all architectural decisions, plans, goals functional requirements, and open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and business areas.
- Engage with customers in architectural discussions that will define the role of data virtualization in their organization and its integration with other parts of the data ecosystem.
- Provide functional and technical architecture guidelines to bridge the client’s business needs with their infrastructure and operational constraints.
- Producing detailed specifications, writing the program codes and testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Assess customer needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs.
- Participate in data governance initiatives, maintain metadata (data definitions, relationships, sources, and consumers), and contribute to the company’s Data strategies and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with other application development teams to design, develop, and deploy solutions leveraging the data virtualization tool.
- Provide inputs to testing strategy, configuration, deployment, hardware/software requirement.
Job location : Cary, NC but relocation possible.
Education : Master’s degree in Computer Science or any Engineering.
Mail resumes ATTN : HR, ACR Technology LLC. 2500 Regency Pkwy, Cary, NC 27518.
2. F/T Software Developer (Data Virtualization):
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Data Models for Enterprise Class Data Initiatives.
- Collect, analyzes and lead business requirements gathering sessions with business and technical resources for the data virtualization system.
- Design, develop, document, test, monitor, troubleshoot and administrate our data environment using ETL / Data Virtualization / BI Reporting/ Big Data ingestion tool sets.
- Communicate and accurately document all architectural decisions, plans, goals, functional requirements, and open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management, and development teams.
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements for data access & retention in Denodo Platform.
- Perform regular database management duties including backups and audits to ensure SQL databases remain accessible, secure and stable.
- Create Denodo view with different data sources including SAP HANA, SQL Server and custom.
- Manage data & log files to ensure they are stored separately, eliminate any instances of file or index fragmentation & check for data corruption.
- Improve efficiency and performance tuning of existing and new views in the Denodo Platform.
- Create new and modify existing reports utilizing the Denodo Platform per customer specifications.
- Develop conceptual and logical information data models within the context of the Denodo
- Promotion between environments, maintenance of all environments
- Connecting to data sources (JDBC / ODBC / JSON / LDAP sources)
- Develop and enforce data modeling standards and best practices.
- Contribute to the designing, developing, modifying, testing, and debugging of various reports within Denodo Platforms to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with customers and colleagues.